Tuition and Fees
All students enrolled in Adult/Career Technical Education programs in a Miami-Dade County Public School are required to pay tuition as established by the Florida Legislature. Students who have lived in the State of Florida during the past twelve consecutive months are considered “in-state” students. Students not meeting this criterion are considered “out-of-state” students. A list of approved documents for the verification of “in-state” status is above or may be obtained from the registration staff.
Adult General Education – AGE
- There is a $30.00 tuition charge for all Adult General Education (Adult High School Competition, ABE, GED, ESOL). There is also a $5.00 fee (per trimester) for student IDs.
Career Technical Education Programs
- See your counselor for all costs pertaining to individual Career Technical Education (CTE) classes/programs (total number of hours in a CTE program at $2.56 per hour + materials).
- There is a one-time $15.00 application fee for Career Technical Education programs.
- There is also a $15.00 material fee for allCareer Technical Education classes.
- There is a $5.00 student ID fee per trimester.
- Medical assisting students must pay a $15.00 liability insurance fee.
- Students must purchase books/kits and/or uniforms, if applicable.